Monday 16 February 2009

forget, forgot, forgotten

ooh wow... looking at the no. of posts for feb, seems like ranty aunty had not been ranting for quite sum time. great!

ok lo.. i admit i stil like to bring up that inhaler incident every now n then in any random conversation wif any random person yalar i know i am this very irritating drama queen keke.. but then it's the fastest way to get things off my chest n now, i'm able to relate the whole incident w/o anger choking my throat anymore. it's like i've got 1 more not so ordinary experience under my belt now. oh yeh baby *muz do that ming's style.. as in BAYYYYY~~ BEH*

yep life goes on. juz finished a month at clinical. omg i was SUPER DEMORALISED. makes me wonder y do my profession even exist in this world??? oh yeh i have a long list of demoralising events.. gonna blog it sumday, if not i'll sure sound like a cheong hei aunty wif sagging boobs AGAIN.

juz hanging out my clothes which were left in the washing machine for 2 bloody nites! yes let's now dedicate the rest of my entry to hail my

FORGETFULNESS.

i mean hopelessly forgetful.

woot hope mom doesn't read my blog. n omg let's hope that my colleagues won ask me where the unpleasant odor come from cos i 'm not gonna wash that pile of clothes again. *sniff sniff * ok pass. it doesn't stink when u r 25cm away from me.

n oh well, not gonna iron it cos i'm hiding underneath the labcoat moz of the time. save electricity che wa i'm such an environmentalist. my housemates act got culture shock that i nvr reli iron my clothes truout my life, n when i was in high skool i juz stack dictionaries (yes not kidding u, those thick thick ones where u can baling to the dogs n they pengsan straight away) over my pengawas pusat sumber uniform truout the whole nite, u know to give sum pressure juz so i get a wee bit of ironing effect w/o making any effort of ironing wth.

n oh wow... i act have culture shock that these ppl IRON THEIR JEANS. like... halo... it's juz jeans! haahaha.

n u know on mon frp tan kecik called to check if i'm supposed to do lunch call n the nx thing i know the myvi that was heading to 99 foodcourt was shaken by a loud AHHHhhhh SRY!

yep. exactly. i totally FORGET to do LUNCH CALL!!


for gudness sake how can i ever forget my shift? neurones degeneration i guess. n thank gudness frp here r reli kind souls n juz so happen that opd is aman damai that day so they don need a pro there. eeks tak tau malu. ok talk abt malu, there's another incident to share.


not only that i'm blur, my england is oso very poor. i used to pronounced waived as in wat if w/o the 't' like wa-eef... u know since my high skool days cos i tot i heard cs pronounced that way too eesshh tulah padah suka nak tiru org yg cakap mcm glamor sangat.

wahhhh... for all these yrs y no 1 ever have the courtesy to correct me?! WHY?!

until when i said that word in front of ming n ky, they both laughed their lungs out. oh yeh... so it's waived.. as in wave..

KAKAKAKKAKAKAKKA.*malu*. n the joke is that... ming reminded me that naive is stil... na-eef not.. nave...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! walau eh! halo. this 1 i know ok!

btw... evian, the so atas mineral water, when spelled backwards, is NAIVE. cool heh!

dunno leh... hahaha my uncle shared this wif me once upon a time.

ah looking at my room, green n pink n white papers over the floor. cp1, 2 , 3 flying all around when i on the fan. wat a sore but beautiful sight. not that i care to do any pharmaceutical care issues cos obviously there's none. n i've not reli made any intervention so far.. BOOOoooo. master of pharmacy degree hor.

law books r oso forever lying on the floor.. hogging for attn 'hey read me' wif it's bright violet cover but i juz don give a damn abt it's existence. forensics' on 23rd march n yawn yawn, adrenaline not pumping yet.

n oohh, i'l b presenting my research outline to js on fri. she told me to read up, give a brief account on intro, objective, literature review. i shud b able to define wat's daily defined dosage n y do v quantify antibiotics using this. oohh wow tot i'm NOT gonna study journals ever again after CPP... n then i got this cpe presenation on mid march on warfarin n the clinic... oooh wow march is not a gud month for me...

if sth as slien as Raf/MEK/ERK signalling cascade n erm generate new hits that target MEK1 using virtual screening can b done in 1 week, DDD for antibiotics sounds like it can b handled in a day. NO? i dunno. let's count how many "HARH?! U DUNNO AH?!" i'll get from js on fri keke.

ok stil no motivation yet.

don get me wrong i 'm all hardworking, responsible n serious at work, *yes yes i can c all frps nodding their head* juz that when i stress out i like to walk up n down aimlessly or termenung at the comp screen or go pee in the toilet *omg alwiz kena caught by cyee, which means she oso like to snake at the toilet hahaha*.

randomness aside.. my current life has been a weird ride so far. forget, forgot, forgotten. ah watever. i was alwiz caught by lil surprises here n there. i juz take it 1 at a time n go wif the flow. u know surprises like...

ahh... like... omg i have so many to list out. make that my nx post. i'm dead tired now. n i'm so excited! cos i know i'll b seeing pfong this weekend, n oso all my batchmates at johor! see ya guys!

oh wait this post was act written on feb 26th. tersambung wrong entry liao haha.

No comments: